Past Exhibitions

약속 - 사랑은 반응이다.
Promise - Love is reaction
2019. 4. 3 - 13
완혜, 신유선
Wanhye Yousun Shin
'약속 - 사랑은 반응이다'

겨울이 지나고 봄을 맞 듯, 불혹 (40)을 넘어 아직 살아 있다. 신기하다.
봄이 시작하는 4월. 그간 작업을 쭉 펼쳐 보았다.
그중 ’약속'- 사랑은 반응이다’ 라는 그림을 갤러리에서 대표작으로 뽑아 주었다. 그간 잊고 있었다.
이 그림은 남자가 반지로 프러포즈했을 때, 프로포즈를 받아들이는 반응을 보이는 여자를 표현했다.

'달맞이 Welcoming the Moon'
20년전에 보았던 환상을 그렸다.

밝은 보름달 밤, 한 사람을 많은 사람이 따라가는 장면을 순간 보았다.

'행복이 오는 길' 은 '행복은 원하는 대로 오는 것이 아니라 행하는 대로 오는 것이다'

라는 시(by 'Joshua Jeoung')의 마지막 구절을 읽고 마음에 새겨 그렸다. 왠지 울컥한다.

'목련' 작품은 대학시절 교내에 목련나무가 쭉 피어 있었다. 매년 한 주 일씩 은 걸을 수 있어 향기롭고 행복한 그 길을 졸업 후 뉴욕 맨하탄을 지나 4년이나 돌아 갔다. 봄이면 다시 그 꽃 길을 찾을 수 있어 행복하다.

혼합재료로 마티에르를 살려 목련의 깨끗한 이미지를 표현해 보았다.

- 완혜, 신유선

'Promise - Love is Reaction'

- Wanhye Yousun Shin

It is very interesting that I am still alive even after over 40 years old, just like spring comes after winter. One day in this April, I spread all my art works in my studio. Among all my paintings, Pink Gallery picked up the painting, which I have forgotten, 'Promise - Love is reaction' for the main piece. This painting is about the reaction of a woman when a man is proposing to her with a wedding ring.

'Welcoming the Moon', Blue paintings are about the illusion what I saw about 20 years ago. One night with a bright full moon night, I saw many people were following a man climbing up to the top of the mountain.

'The way which happiness is coming', I made this drawing after reading a poem by Joshua Jung. It said, "the happiness is coming as follows as not your wish but your behavior." I was so moved to tears.

'Magnolia', When I was going to Ewha University in Seoul, in my campus, there were magnolias along the road. Each year I was so happy because of the fragrant in spring. After I finished the school, I went to NY Manhattan. Then I went back to the place till now every year in spring to walk along the lovely road.

exhibition.jpg 

2.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

4_Welcoming the Moon 달맞이4_92x73cm_Acylic on Canvas_2018

11.jpg

11_Welcoming the Moon 달맞이11_46x55cm_Acylic on canvas_2012

12.jpg

12_Physical Word 인간세상_30호f_Acylic on canvas_2014

14.jpg

14_ Promise- Love is Reaction_60x92cm_Oil on canvas_2014